The UCK2-S006-001 LED bollard from Jingri Lighting features a wood-grain finished housing that delivers the natural beauty and timeless appeal of wood with the lasting durability of aluminum. Precision manufacturing using 3D fiber laser cutting technology gives shape to the stylish square profile and creates a visually seamless transition for the curved concave geometry. Jingri Lighting uses a state-of-the-art sublimation process to transfer the refined pattern of wood grain into powder coated aluminum surfaces. Cutting edge engineering and high quality powder coating give the fixture outstanding weather resistance as well as an appealing aesthetic that blends into any landscape.
UCK2-S006-001 produces asymmetric, downward light distribution for optimal visual comfort with excellent glare control that makes it the Dark Sky compliant. A regressed 9W LED light engine projects a pleasing uniform wash of light onto walkways, pathways and driveways through a frosted polycarbonate lens. The UCK2 Series LED bollard lights incorporate top tier LEDs to deliver high efficacy with high flux density in combination with the reliability needed for maintenance-free outdoor lighting. The LEDs are operated by a 700mA constant current LED driver which provides outstanding efficiency and reliability. The fixture is IP67 protected for use in wet locations.
- Stylish square housing with corrosion resistant, attractive wood-grain finish.
- 3D fiber laser cut aluminum housing with extraordinary flatness and smooth shape.
- Long life, high density LEDs with superior light quality and lumen maintenance.
- Built-in constant current driver optimized for efficiency and reliability.
- High-performance optics deliver softened light and eliminate light trespass.
- IP65 rated against the ingress of dust and water.