The Kmini LED street light features an integrated LED assembly in which 40, 56 or 80 LUXEON 3030 2D LEDs are mounted to a metal-core printed circuit board (MCPCB). These EMC (epoxy molding compound) molded QFN packages are reflow soldered to the MCPCB with high interconnect reliability for exceptional bond line uniformity and resistance to vibration, mechanical and thermal fatigue/creep. High solder joint integrity with improved creep resistance ensures long term thermal stability for high temperature operation. Excellent chip-level thermal management and high heat sinking capacity of the diet cast aluminum housing enable the high efficacy LEDs to maintain lumen output and chromaticity stability over a longer period of time. With high efficiency current regulation by an Inventronics LED driver, the Kmini Series LED street lights achieve a consistent luminous efficacy at system level (up to 135 lm/W).
The Kmini LED light engine is equipped with IESNA Type II optics made of polycarbonate plastic resin. The precision molded TIR lens provides exceptional coverage and uniformity with high light transmission as well as minimal light trespass and light pollution. The heat and impact resistant, UV stabilized PC lens is fully sealed to the LED engine and provides ingress protection against water and dust for LEDs to maintain photometric performance of the LED engine over time.
The mechanically and thermally isolated electrical chamber that houses the driver, surge protection device (SPD) and other control modules can be accessed via a bottom screw-open service door. With robust protection against overload, open- and short-load conditions, as well as dust, moisture and destructive vibrations, the waterproof LED driver offers dependable functionality across a wide temperature spectrum and over wide variations in line voltage. For maximum-level of protection, the 10 kV SPD device protects the luminaire against common (line-to-ground) and differential (line-to-line) transient line surges.
- High pressure die cast aluminum housing provides both lasting durability and superior thermal management to the luminaire.
- LUXEON 3030 2D LEDs deliver high lumen output and high efficacy with a minimum of 70% of initial intensity at 100,000 hours.
- High efficiency, dimmable Inventronics LED driver with high PF and low THD over a wide input voltage range for maximum efficiency.
- Precision designed PC lens optimizes application efficiency, providing homogenous light distribution and precise glare control.
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder coating provides excellent salt, humidity, fade resistance.
- 10kV surge suppression protection complies with IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2.
- Optional photocell integration provides daylight harvesting capability.
- Quick disconnects wiring harness for ease of field replacement and maintenance.
- M16 waterproof connectors ensure watertight integrity.
- Horizontal tenon or arm mount accepts 60 mm O.D. entry.
- IP66 ingress protection.
- IK10 impact protection.
- 5-year warranty.