The C5032 LED channels provide a lighting solution with infinite options that offer the punch designers, architects and contractors seek. The linear profiles which can be surface or pendant mounted individually or in a continuous run address the need for a versatile, efficient and architecturally appealing lighting system tailored to industrial, commercial, and residential applications. Measuring 50mm in width and 32mm in depth, the LED channel available in a variety of module lengths, including the factory cut 1m, 1.5m, 2m and 3m lengths as well as custom lengths cut to exact field dimensions. The linear lighting system is equipped with straight and 90 degree flat/vertical bar connectors as well as L, T, and X rail connectors. These connectors allow for cross trunking that adapts individually to complex lighting tasks.
The highly configurable linear lighting solution opens up unlimited possibilities of applications. C5032 LED channels integrate architectural styling with their clean, minimalist look that blends perfectly into modern architecture. The profile utilizes high-quality materials which guarantee their strength and durability. The 6063-T5 aluminum alloy extrusion has excellent thermal performance that ensures the true benefits of LED technology are realized. The channel accommodates up to three rows of LED strip lights which are 12mm in width. Span-in polycarbonate covers mate the silver anodized aluminum profile and optimize light transmission. A choice of opal, frosted and clear PC covers provides flexibility in optical design.
- Accommodating up to three rows of 12mm LED strips.
- Surface or pendant mounted individually or in a continuous run.
- L, T, X rail connectors providing the cross trunking capability.
- High quality 6063-T5 aluminum alloy extrusion with high thermal conductivity.
- UV and impact resistant, frosted polycarbonate cover delivers uniform illumination.
- Standard lengths: 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 3.0m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Suspended or surface mounting.
- Dimensions (width x depth): 50 x 32mm.
- Clear frosted, or milky polycarbonate cover.
- Metal end caps ((including one with a conduit entry knockout).
- Screws for end caps, KM2 x 5H.
- Flat mounting brackets.
- Straight connectors, 90° flat and 90° vertical connectors (ordered separately).
- L, T, X node connectors (ordered separately).
- Aircraft cables (ordered separately).