The A2114 square LED aluminum profile that measures 21mm both in width and depth shines light through its diffused cover on three sides. The result is uniform, wide distribution of light across the target surface. The LED profiles are perfect for under cabinet and architectural lighting applications where miniature fixture size, maximum illumination coverage and increased installation versatility are required. The profile is designed for housing white, color, RGB or RGBW LED strip lights with width of up to 16mm. Constructed from extruded 6063-T5 aluminum, the profile with low thermal resistance is capable of maintaining the Tc temperature of the LED strip lights to prevent thermal buildup within the LEDs. The snap-in, wraparound diffuser is made of high quality UV, heat and impact resistant polycarbonate, which can be milky, frosted or clear. The aluminum channel comes standard with a silver anodized finish to prevent corrosion. Compatible end caps protects the profile from dust ingress and complete its aesthetic look.
- Surface mount LED profile that accommodates LED strip lights which are 16mm or less in width.
- High quality 6063-T5 aluminum alloy extrusion with excellent heat transfer capability.
- UV and impact resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Standard silver anodized finish, also available in black or white finish.
- Standard lengths: 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 3.0m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Dimensions (width x depth): 21 x 21mm.
- Clear, frosted or opal polycarbonate cover.
- Flat mounting brackets.
- End caps.