The A1110 LED aluminum profiles are surface mount light fixtures for single or continuous installation. The slender channel is compatible with LED strip lights which are 8mm or less in width. The profile is widely used in commercial, industrial and residential applications such as under cabinet, under stair, closet, work station, showroom and retail display lighting. An extraordinary quality of the profile's surface delivers a clean, minimalism look that is guaranteed to complement any design. With dedicated linear and corner connectors for straight and "L" shape end-to-end connection, the LED profiles can be plugged together to create continuous row systems with unmatched styling and energy efficiency.
The profile is extruded from 6063-T5 aluminum alloy which provides high heat dissipation efficiencies, thus ensuring the LED junction temperature is maintained within functional and absolute maximum limits. The aluminum channel is silver anodized to prevent corrosion. The finish is also available in black or white. A1110 delivers a soft smooth line of light through polycarbonate diffusers. The snap-fit PC cover is also available in frosted or clear version. The surface mount installation is achieved using dedicated mounting brackets or magnetic pads. A single unit of A1110 comes standard with a pair of end caps with one of them having a knockout for electrical wiring.
- Surface mount LED profile that accommodates LED strip lights which are 8mm or less in width.
- Row mountable with continuous row connectors.
- High quality 6063-T5 aluminum alloy extrusion with high thermal conductivity.
- UV and impact resistant polycarbonate diffuser softens the light throw.
- Standard silver anodized finish, also available in black or white finish.
- Standard lengths: 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 3.0m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Dimensions (width x depth): 10.8 x 10mm.
- Clear, frosted or opal polycarbonate cover.
- Flat mounting brackets.
- End caps.