The C6532 LED aluminum channel features a wide profile design that accommodate larger flexible or rigid LED strips for a substantial amount of lumen output. The LED profile is designed to mount white, color, RGB or RGBW LED strip lights with a width of up to 40mm. The linear aluminum extrusion is mounted into a compatible groove using spring loaded mounting clips. The universal LED profile ca also be pendant mounted using aircraft cables. With recessed installation, the profile fits into perfectly drywall and completely hides the structure from eye sight with a pair of shielding wings. The wide profile channel allows light to shine through a heat and impact resistant with a uniform light distribution. Clear or frosted white polycarbonate covers are also available for maximum lumen delivery. The recessed extrusion is made of high quality 6063-T5 aluminum alloy which possesses outstanding thermal conductivity. High efficiency thermal dissipation ensures consistent light quality and excellent lumen maintenance of the LED strip lights. The profile comes in standard silver anodized finish and also available in black or white anodized finish. The C6532 aluminum profiles are supplied in 1m, 1.5m, 2m and 3m standard lengths. They can be factory cut to exact field dimensions. Compatible end caps are included in the kit. They provides ingress protection for the LED strips while accomplish the aesthetic look of the profile.
- Recessed mount with mounting springs or pendant mount with aircraft cables.
- The LED channel accept LED strips up to 40mm in width.
- Available in custom length up to 3 meters.
- Made of 6063-T5 aluminum alloy with high thermal conductivity.
- Clear, frosted and milky lens options.
- Standard silver anodized finish, also available in black or white finish.
- L, T, X rail connectors providing the cross trunking capability.
- Dimensions (width x depth): 50 x 32mm.
- Clear, frosted or milky PC covers.
- Plastic end caps (including one with a wiring hole).
- Mounting springs.
- Straight connectors, 90° flat and 90° vertical connectors (ordered separately).
- L, T, X node connectors (ordered separately).
- Aircraft cable kits (ordered separately).
- Straight connectors (ordered separately).