The A2810 LED aluminum profile is a 28mm wide, shallow recess extrusion designed for embedded installation in walls, furniture, work stations, and other architectural surface. The flexible or rigid LED strip fits inside this aluminum channel for up to 20mm in width. The 8mm deep channel is great for shallow plenum applications to deliver recessed lines of uniform illumination that complements a variety of architectural, commercial or retail light design schemes. The extrusion can be mounted to pre-routed recessions using plastic mounting brackets, double-sided adhesive tapes, or mounting glues. The architectural extrusion has a pair of narrow wings which are designed to cover up the mounting grooves for a clean installation. The LED profile is made of 6063-T5 aluminum alloy with the heat transfer ability required to maintain a low LED junction temperature. The silver anodized profile is supplied with polycarbonate covers and plastic end caps for a complete aluminum channel installation.
- Shallow recess extrusion that accommodates LED strips with a maximum width of 20mm.
- Made from 6063-T5 aluminum alloy and silver anodized for corrosion resistance.
- Snap-in milky, frosted and clear polycarbonate covers.
- Standard lengths: 1m, 2m, 3m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Dimensions (width x depth): 28 x 10.7mm
- Compatible plastic end caps.
- Clear, frosted or milky polycarbonate cover.
- Plastic end caps (including one with a wiring hole).