With 120 bi-color LEDs per meter in a single row, the LED strip produces 840 lumens of warm white light and 960 lumens of cool white light. The flexible LED strip lights are made on a rolled-annealed (RA) copper substrate which offers superior fatigue performance that allows the strip to be bent to a small radius. The 10mm wide, double sided flexible circuit board has low thermal resistance and dissipates heat efficiently away from the LEDs. Excellent solderability of RA copper foils supports the formation of reliable solder joints and address the issue of damaged or faulty solder joint that is common to electrodeposited (ED) copper foils.
Surmountor Lighting uses low residue, no-clean solder paste to minimize the harmful effects the residues left on the FPC and prevent potential issues such as corrosion. Cleaning the printing screen at regular intervals ensures the solder paste is uniformly applied to the copper substrate without mixing up with any dirt and contaminants. Through tight process control, Surmountor LED strip lights are manufactured to exacting specifications for a lifetime of color stability and luminous efficacy.
- Dual white, CCT adjustable.
- High ductility and solderability PCB board with excellent bending stability.
- Tightly binned LEDs ensure exceptional color consistency across the entire run.
- Bi-color SMD LEDs with excellent color stability and luminous efficacy.
- High color rendering index of 80+ CRI
- Cuttable every 50mm or in segments of 6 LED nodes.
- Color temperatures: 3000K, 4000K, 5700K, 6500K.
- Dimmable and controllable with a wide range of dimmers and controllers.
- Operates on 24 volts DC power supply.
- 3M adhesive backing.
- Ingress protection available in IP20, IP65, IP67, IP68 ratings.