The FPC board is made of rolled-annealed (RA) copper with ductility and strength superior to electrodeposited (ED) copper. Its superb fatigue performance allows for small radius bends. Metal rolling technology gives RA copper foils stable mechanical properties that make it an optimal material for high density mounting of LEDs. On the other hand, conventional electrolytic copper foils are prone to catastrophic failures due to damaged or faulty solder joints which is caused by the peeling electrolytes during the soldering process. The double layer copper on PCB board offers enhanced thermal performance that effectively prevents excess heat buildup within the LED junctions. The SMD LEDs are reflowed to the PCB using automated surface mount technology (SMT) process that provides uniform paste consistency.
With 60 diodes per meter in a single row, the LED strip produces 1000, 1100 and 1200 lumens of warm white, neutral white and cool white light respectively. The whites have a color rendering index of over 80 which ensures uniform illumination of all colors of the spectrum. The flexible LED strip light draws 14.4 watts per meter and runs on a 12V or 24V LED driver (depending on the maximum run length). The LED strip is only 2.5mm thick and has cut points at 50mm intervals. The product comes with included 3M high-bond adhesive backing for easy application. Surmountor flexible LED strips are available in a choice of protection classes, including IP20 non-waterproof, epoxy-encased IP65 packages, silicone tubing IP65 packages, and silicone sleeved IP68 packages.
- Thick, high ductility and strength PCB board for maximum heat dissipation and bending stability.
- Binned LEDs ensure consistent color temperature across the entire run.
- Advanced phosphor chemistry maximizes light output extraction and prevent color shift.
- Minimum 80 CRI that delivers high-quality lighting for accurate color reproduction.
- Cuttable in segments of 3 LED nodes or 50mm intervals.
- Ingress protection from IP20 up to IP68 submersible.
- Double-sided, self-adhesive 3M tape for long lasting bond.