Designed to provide highly economical quality light output for or retail, commercial and residential applications, Surmountor's 3528 SMD LED strips use color LED packages with tight spectral power distribution as well as tightly binned white light LEDs for consistent color output across the entire run. With only 4.8 watts of power consumption, the light strip produces up to 400 lumens of high quality white light per meter. The white LEDs use tailor-made conversion phosphors to achieve a remarkable color rendering index of over 90, which makes Surmountor's LED strip lights a great choice to deliver an attractive rendering of colors to help architectural details or displayed merchandise look their very best.
This strip uses a moderate density linear array of 3528 SMD LEDs to deliver a cost-effective lighting solution without compromising the product performance. These high performing LEDs are mounted to an 8mm wide flexible printed circuit board (PCB) made of rolled-annealed (RA) copper that provide excellent bending stability and thermal conductivity. The light strips may be epoxy potted and/or silicone (or PVC) sleeved to offer protection from water and foreign elements with an ingress rating of up to IP68.
- Multiple color choices.
- High ductility and solderability PCB board with excellent bending stability.
- High quality LEDs ensure exceptional color consistency across the entire run.
- Excellent color stability and luminous efficacy.
- High color rendering index of 90+ CRI for white LEDs.
- Cuttable every 50mm or in segments of 3 LED nodes.
- Supplied on 5-meter reels.
- Color temperatures: 3000K, 4000K, 5700K, 6500K.
- Dimmable and controllable.
- Operates on 12 volts DC power supply.
- 3M thermal conductive adhesive backing.
- Choice of ingress protection: IP20, IP65, IP67, IP68.