The architectural and decorative light strips offer a fantastic linear lighting solution that adds drama, depth and ambience to any interior or exterior space where a full rainbow of LED color options is required in order to create dramatic lighting effects. The product is designed to address the professional needs of accent, cabinet, display, studio, stage, commercial, showroom, TV studio, nightclub and holiday lighting — virtually any project that requires superior saturation, color mixing, and adaptive mounting capabilities. The flexible light strip light incorporates 60 high intensity RGBW LEDs per meter, which ensures a line of uniform glowing color. The red, green and blue chips deliver a high spectral brightness with light outputs of 127, 272 and 73 lumens respectively. The white LED chip produce 450 lumens of crisp white light, which outperforms many LED strips mounted with single-node white LEDs.
The LED strip draws 19.2 watts per meter and operates on a 12V DC power supply for short run lengths. 24-volt power supplies are available for applications where long, continuous runs are required. The light strip is fabricated on a 10mm wide flexible PCB on which 5050 triplex nodes and resistors are all mounted. Made of rolled-annealed (RA) copper that offers superior fatigue ductility, the flexible PCB can be bent to a very small radius without being broken off. In addition to its high thermal conductivity that ensures optimal thermal dissipation, the RA copper PCB has superior solderability which is critical to create high reliability solder joints that have high thermal performance and electrical breakdown strength.
The flexible LED strip lights can be epoxy encased, silicone covered, or fully encapsulated by a silicone or PVC sleeve for use in wet locations such as bathrooms. They also fit into outdoor applications that requires the products to be protected from dust ingression as well as waterproof against splashing, jets, flooding, immersion or submersion.
- RGBW full color output with excellent color mixing performance.
- High ductility and solderability PCB board made of rolled-annealed copper.
- High spectral power distribution, color stability and luminous efficacy.
- Dimmable and controllable with standalone or network controllers.
- Operates on 12 or 24 volts DC power supply.
- 3M thermal conductive adhesive backing.
- Choice of ingress protection: IP20, IP65, IP67, IP68.
- Cuttable every 50mm or in segments of 3 (or 6) LED nodes.
- Supplied on 5-meter reels.