The intelligent LED module is encapsulated by a UV stabilized PVC bullet which is injection molded and silicone potted to provide IP66 rated waterproof sheathing. The plastic housing with high elasticity, thermostability and impact resistance protects the LED module from mechanical impact and allows for easy installation with a molded flange that is designed to fit into a 12mm hole in materials up to 1.5mm/0.06" thick. The bullet pixels come in a string of 50 dots at 8cm intervals with 4-pin JST connectors at each end. These modules are wired together with flexible insulated copper wires which are tin coated to provide excellent resistance to oxidation. Parallel wiring of the LED modules eliminates the risk of cascading failures.
These pixel strings are versatile and provide precisely controllable dots of light. The smart pixels offer an array of customizable solutions through pixel mapping, control and programming with DMX 512 systems. The control IC is compatible with every major pixel controller for a range of animated RGB color effects and sophisticated light shows such as chasing, sequencing, fades, scrolls, bursts, and rotating graphic patterns. The customizable, dynamic LED node solution for a bunch of lighting and media applications, including signage, studio, stage, architectural, and decorative lighting.
- Individually controllable dots.
- Smart chip technology with built-in data signal reshaping circuit.
- Easy to customize and control with DMX512 pixel decoders and controllers.
- High efficacy LEDs with tight spectral power distribution.
- 24-bit color mixing for 16.7 million colors.
- Scalable from small decorative projects to large-scale media configuration.
- UV stabilized, impact resistant PVC housing.
- Thick, tin-coated copper cabling.
- Beam angle: 140°.
- Operates on 5 volt DC power.
- IP66 rated for wet locations and outdoor use.