PVTECH 2G11 LED tubes are constructed of durable aluminum and shatterproof plastic. The thick aluminum housing provides a strong structure that offers rigidity and strength. It also serves as a heat sink which is adequately dimensioned to efficiently dissipate that thermal energy from the p-n junction into the surrounding ambient air, which in turn improves component reliability to ensure there will be no efficiency degradation and premature failure of the LEDs over the luminaire's long rated life. The frosted polycarbonate lens, which provides a wide beam angle of 180°, softens the light throw, delivers minimal glare and high uniformity. The flame retardant, impact resistant plastic offers enhanced protection for the light source, which the glass breakage concern that is typically associated with CFL bulbs.
The 2G11 LED tubes use high quality SMD LEDs to deliver high luminous flux and efficacy in thermally optimized packages. With a system level luminous efficacy of up to 130 LPW, the LED tubes offer up to 60% energy savings over fluorescent solutions. This series comes in wattages of 9W, 12W, 18W and 22W with light output ranging from 1150 lm to 2850 lm. An integrated LED driver with a voltage input range of 200-240VAC provides high efficiency constant current regulations for the LEDs.
- High performance, efficient replacement to 2G11 fluorescent bulbs.
- Thick, durable aluminum housing providing efficient heat dissipation and structural strength.
- Flame retardant, UV stabilized PC diffuser. 180° beam angle.
- High PF, constant current LED driver providing high efficiency load regulation.
- High efficacy, high CRI SMD LEDs with an L70 life of 40000 hours.
- Available in 225mm, 322mm, 410mm, and 535mm lengths.