Designed to offer customer all the benefits of tubular LED lighting with significant improvement in product affordability, the GL1 Series LED tubes incorporate critical engineering breakthroughs that inventively reduced the product cost without compromising performance and reliability. In addition to delivering distinct advantages over fluorescent lamps in terms of lighting technology, the GL1 Series offers virtually the same competitive edges that previously the selling points of fluorescent technology. The GL1 Series LED tubes are constructed of glass tubes which are not only far less expensive than polycarbonate housings, the excellent thermal conductivity of glass tubes makes it possible to drastically reduce the volume of aluminum heat sinks which are a major cost component in the BOM chart. As a result the material cost is tremendously saved.
The internal wall of glass tubes is coated with a layer of UV resistant polycarbonate which makes the glass LED tube shatter-proof. PC-coated glass housing has better rigidity than plastic tubes and is more resistant to vibrations and shatters than uncoated glass tubes. Reduced form factor of aluminum heat sinks allows the slim linear LED strip to shine in a wider beam angle that makes the light distribution as close to a fluorescent tube as possible. Frosted PC diffuser provides uniform light distribution across the entire line of tube with no pixelation and glare.
The GL1 Series T8 glass LED tubes come in 60cm, 90cm, 120cm, 150cm and 240cm lengths. A choice of lumen packages that range from 1400 lm to 5200 lm provide maximum flexibility in all types of linear lighting applications. The LED tube uses high performance SMD LED chips to deliver efficacy and superior quality of light. These LEDs are powered by an integrated driver that features high power factor and low harmonic distortion through the entire load ranges for superior power conversion efficiency. The driver operates in a wide input voltage range of 100-240 volts AC and is fully protected against overtemperaure and over current conditions as well as short circuits and electrical surges.
- Compatible with ballast equipped fluorescent light fixtures.
- Simplest installation, no electrical or structural modification required.
- Available in 60cm (2ft), 90cm (3ft), 120cm (4ft), 150cm (5ft), and 240cm (8ft) lengths.
- High efficacy SMD LEDs with an L70 life of 40000 hours.
- Proprietary driver technology providing high performance regulation.
- Built-in overtemperature, over-current, short-circuit and surge protection.
- Instant full brightness.
- Hipot tested to ensure high dielectric strength.
- UV stabilized PC housing. 320° light distribution.
- Compatible with standard G13 medium bi-pin lamp holders.
- Fixed end caps.
- 3 year warranty.