PVTECH's UL listed, DLC qualified LED T8 lamps are available in 4 different wattages, 10W, 12W, 15W and 18W, with lumen packages ranging from 1000 lm to 2800 lm. The T8 LED tube is constructed of extruded anodized aluminum heat sink and UV resistant clear or frosted polycarbonate lenses, providing structural stability for long periods of time for straightness as well as excellent thermal management and optical performance. The LED tube is engineered to withstand the demanding 24/7 commercial and industrial environment with unparalleled energy efficiency and lumen maintenance. The TOP A2 series utilizes the latest SMD LED technology to deliver high lumen output and high efficacy. The latest generation of TOP A2 series has a phenomenal system level efficacy of up to 190 lm/W, offering market-leading energy savings.
A UL listed internal power supply allows the ballast-compatible LED tube to run directly off any voltage ranging from 100 volts to 277 volts AC with a high power factor of 0.90 minimum to ensure minimal electrical disturbances and superior electrical properties for the LED components. Patented driver circuitry maximizes ballast compatibility and enables the LED tubes to operate silently without the distracting buzzing or humming. The driving scheme effectively mitigates sinusoidal waveform of the alternating mains voltage, thereby addressing the problem of irritating flickering effect. The isolated driver has an extremely safe dielectric strength that survives a hi-pot test voltage of 4,000VAC. Built-in overtemperature, over-current and surge protection provides maximum level of protection for the diodes.
A wide 300° beam angle design makes the light distribution as close to a fluorescent lamp as possible so as to effectively utilizes existing fluorescent fixtures which were designed for omnidirectional light sources. With lockable rotatable end caps the light direction can be easily adjusted for ultra-efficient illumination.
- Powered directly from the existing linear fluorescent magnetic ballasts.
- Direct wiring to mains voltage for use in electronic ballast powered fluorescent fixtures.
- Simplest installation, no electrical or structural modification required.
- Available in 60cm (2ft), 120cm (4ft) and 150cm (5ft) lengths.
- Wide 300° light distribution offers maximum illumination coverage.
- High efficacy, high CRI SMD LEDs with an L70 life of 40000 hours.
- Proprietary driver technology with most robust power conversion topology.
- Built-in overtemperature, over-current, short-circuit and surge protection.
- Instant full brightness in 3500K, 4000K or 5000K color temperatures.
- High safety use with electrical insulation performance passing 4 kV high potential tests.
- Aluminum core PCB for maximum heat dissipation.
- Extruded aluminum heat sink providing high bending endurance.
- UV stabilized PC diffuser.
- Compatible with standard G13 medium bi-pin lamp holders.
- Rotatable or non-rotatable end caps.
- UL and cUL listed, DLC qualified.
- 3 year warranty.