The design of architectural surfaces increasingly incorporates light features for decorative or functional purposes. With recessed lighting, the vast majority of a lighting system is disposed substantially behind or recessed into an architectural surface or feature (such as a soffit). The development of edge-lit LED panels is in line with balancing the relationships of the above factors to accomplish a fixture that creates a light output that appears consistent to the human eye across the diffuser panel. The fully luminous flat panel design converts any space into a modern, visually comfortable environment with soft, balanced light. With LEDs located in the edges of the fixture and directed with a lens, the whole panel gives off even uniform light all over the surface and looks very contemporary. The 2'×2' flat panel lights consume 45 Watts and deliver up to 4,000 lumens of highly efficacious 80 lumens per Watt, which is equivalent to a 200W incandescent therefore making the light panel incredibly energy efficient generating saving on both your energy bill and allowing you to trim your carbon footprint. These panels are available in a range of colour temperatures from 3000K to 6500K with superior CRI 80 color quality. With full dimmable functionality, and is compatible with building controls, motion sensors, timers, and daylight harvesting systems. This model is qualified by Design Lights Consortium (DLC) and is eligible for State and Nationwide Rebates Programs. Backed by a 5 year/50,000 hour warranty for a long life of maintenance-free service.
• Luminous efficacy >100 lm/W for energy savings of up to 50% versus traditional fluorescent fixtures.
• Elegant low profile (10mm ultra-thin frame) for new lighting design concepts.
• Enhanced optics which enable the flat panel to meet low glare requirements
• Unique circuit design to avoid any problem with light output caused or influenced by single faulty LED.
• SDCM < 6 providing consistent light colour quality
• 120°wide beam angle for even light distribution
• Full compatibility with intelligent lighting control systems for improved energy efficiency and savings.
• UGR 19 (Unified Glare Rating) - suitable for use in offices.
• Hassle-free installation - suitable for recessed, suspended, surface or wall mounting applications.
• No mercury or other hazardous substances; No RF interference.
• UL cUL DLC FCCapproved.
||Rated Input Voltage:
||LM-80 SMD Type:
||SMD LED 4014
|No. of LEDs: