The design of architectural surfaces increasingly incorporates light features for decorative or functional purposes, this slim 600 x 600mm (physical dimensions 595 x 595mm) LED panel light enhances a sense of space, transforms any space into a modern, visually comfortable environment with soft, balanced light, and creates a streamlined look to a variety of commercial settings including offices, hotels, cafes, bars, restaurants, meeting rooms, corridors, shops and more.
Designed to produce high efficiency, aesthetically pleasing diffused light with bare minimum glare whilst using significantly less electricity than traditional fluorescent lighting, these ultra-slim and low-profile luminaires fit directly into existing standard suspended ceilings and recesses, or may be surface mounted to ceilings and walls or can be mounted as pendants. To further encourage a homogeneous emission of light, laser etched light guiding panel (LGP) with a surface patterning provides a more tailored and customized light output, meanwhile enables control of uniformity, exit angle and spread of the light. The light panel also incorporates a specially engineered PMMA diffuser which distributes light evenly to ensure that there are no dark or light patches produced. The high performance SMD4014 LEDs deliver superior efficacy and color quality with superior lumen maintenance. These panels are available in a range of color temperatures from 3000K to 6500K with superior CRI 80 color quality.
The luminaire comes with an IP65 protection. This means the sensitive internal components are protected against dust, oil, moisture, and even protection from water, up to water projected by a nozzle against enclosure from any direction, making them suitable for use in wet and damp environments such as bathrooms, utilities and clean room areas. The flicker-free KEGU LED driver that comes included will give you unmatched light quality and reliability. Dimmable driver upgrade available for 1-10VDC or PWM signal dimming.
• IP65 waterproof housing for damp and wet locations.
• Consume 40 Watts and deliver up to 3,600 lumens of highly efficacious 90 lumens per Watt.
• High-grade materials assembled in a dust-free environment result in minimal degradation over time.
• Elegant low profile (10mm ultra-thin frame) for new lighting design concepts.
• Laser-etched channels uniformly distribute light across the face of the panel.
• Enhanced optics which enable the flat panel to meet up with low glare requirements
• Unique circuit design to avoid any problem with light output caused or influenced by single faulty LED.
• SDCM < 5 delivering consistent light colour quality.
• 120° wide beam angle for even light distribution.
• Full compatibility with intelligent lighting control systems for upgraded energy-efficiency and savings.
• Engineered to deliver a Unified Glare Rating (UGR) of 19.
• Quick and easy installation with no maintenance requirements.
• No mercury or other hazardous substances; No RF interference.