The T5 LED batten has an extruded aluminum construction that serves a dual purpose as an efficient heat sink and a durable housing. The aluminum housing incorporates interfaces for LED strip, driver board, lens and end caps. It provides structural support that allows these components to withstand vibration and impact. The adequately dimensioned aluminum housing has substantial volumetric thermal capacity to ensure no performance degradation and premature failure will occur as a result of high thermal stress. The LED batten comes with an impact resistant, UV stabilized PC lens frosted to project a clean line of light without LED dots with a beam spread of 120°. Available in 300mm (1ft), 600mm (2ft), 900mm (3ft), 1200mm (4ft), and 1500mm (5ft) lengths, these fixtures can be installed as stand-alone fixtures or can be easily connected end-to-end in continuous rows.
XGY's T5 linear lighting solution has been designed with a high price-to-performance ratio in mind to accommodate projects focused on economy while delivering dependable performance over the fixture's rated life. The cost-effective illumination is provided by an array of Honglitronic 2835 SMD LEDs which deliver high efficacy and high flux density in 80CRI and a wide range of CCTs. This linear family offers 5W, 9W, 12W, 18W, 22W and 26W wattage options with lumen packages ranging from 400 to 3120 lm. The constant current output provided to the LED load is regulated and controlled by a high PF, 90% efficiency IC driver that works on a universal voltage of 85-265Vac.
- Surface mount linear fixtures with G5 compatible pin connections.
- Designed for both stand-alone operation and continuous row illumination with end-to-end connection.
- 300mm (1ft), 600mm (2ft), 900mm (3ft), 1200mm (4ft), and 1500mm (5ft) length options.
- 5W, 9W, 12W, 18W, 22W and 26W wattage options with lumen output from 400 to 3120 lm.
- 80 CRI SMD 2835 LED light sources with a rated L70 life of 30,000 hours.
- 0.9 PF, 90% efficiency constant current LED driver with a universal input voltage of 85-265Vac.
- Extruded aluminum housing providing dimensional stability and excellent thermal management.
- Impact resistant, flame retardant, UV stabilized polycarbonate diffusers.