XGY dimmable LED filament bulbs are available in a choice of glass shapes including GLS, globe, ball, pear, torpedo, and bent flame tip shapes. These bulbs incorporate driver IC or switch mode power supply (SMPS) systems that provide compatibility with the majority of leading and trailing edge triac dimmers on the market. The driver circuitry that is hidden within the bulb base integrates AC/DC power conversion, constant current regulation, and dimming control in a single module. It generates minimal ripples in the output current provided to the LED load, making it possible to perform continuous, flicker-free dimming with high power efficiency maintained across a wide range of dimming levels. The dimmable feature allows you to create the right level of ambience that coordinates the atmosphere desired throughout your space.
These vintage-inspired LED light bulbs uses elongated LED filaments that perfectly mimics the look of incandescent filaments while offering up to 90% energy savings over their 30,000 hour rated L70 life. These high efficacy, high flux density LED filaments incorporate strings of LED chips wired bonded to sapphire substrates. A yellow phosphor encapsulation is formed on the substrates to encapsulate the LED chips and absorb blue photons emitted by LED chips to produce white light. The transparency of sapphire allows the LED chips to emit through the substrates in an omnidirectional pattern, which enables the LED filament bulb to produce a 360° light distribution completely comparable to an incandescent bulb.
XGY's sapphire-based filament technology provides unmatched performance and longevity that are not achievable with glass, ceramic or copper substrates. With its superior physical, chemical and optical properties, sapphire offers the ideal solution for chip-on-cord (CoC) LED packaging applications. This durable and scratch resistant crystal has high transparency, dielectric strength, thermal conductivity, as well as the ability to withstand extreme environmental conditions and temperature changes. These features offer enormous advantages that contribute to high thermal and optical performance of sapphire-based LED filaments. Combined with high quality phosphor coating and high purity gold wire bonding, these LED filaments produce superior quality of light and consistent light output with excellent color rendering, high chromaticity stability and long lumen maintenance.
XGY dimmable LED filament bulbs come in a various wattage options ranging from 2W to 8W with a system luminous efficacy of up to 120 LPW. CoC technology eliminates the need for bulky, costly aluminum heat sinks, which ensures the LED bulb has the same simplicity of an incandescent bulb and makes it a cost effective lighting solution. The glass LED bulbs are filled with thermally conductive argon gas which is designed to facilitate heat transfer to the glass surface more efficiently.
- Dimmable and compatible with most standard incandescent dimmers.
- Combine the benefits of LED lighting with the vintage design of incandescent bulbs.
- Omni-directional (360°) distribution of light.
- Sapphire-based filament technology delivering consistent performance and light quality.
- High performance chip interconnections using high purity gold bonding wires.
- High quality phosphor coating supporting a wide CCT range, good CRI, and long L70 life.
- High light transmittance glass bulb filled with inert gas.
- IC or SMPS LED driver providing excellent load regulation with constant current output.
- Provides up to 90% energy savings over incandescent lamps.
- Glass tint options: clear, frosted, opal, amber, mirrored.
- Nickel plated or brass Edison screw base or Bayonet base.