The ZGSM H Series offers a modular family of LED canopy lights that provide exacting illumination performance while minimizing operating costs. The luminaire is scalable in 1, 2, 3 or 4 LED modules which are framed up in the rugged aluminum housing to deliver on-demand high quality light with superior efficacy. The modular LED engines use LUXEON 3030 2D LEDs for exceptional performance and color quality while addressing the stringent efficacy and reliability standards in commercial and industrial lighting applications. The LED arrays are overmolded with impact resistant, UV stabilized 60°, 90° or 110° polycarbonate lenses to ensure superior illumination uniformity and maximize fixture spacing. The LED modules are operated by dimmable Inventronics drivers or non-dimmable Mean Well HLG LED drivers.
The light engine is built with a metal core printed circuit board (MCPCB) which strikes a perfect balance between thermal conductivity and electrical isolation. The LEDs are solder mounted to the MCPCB to meet strict interconnect reliability requirements, producing virtually no thermal stress in the soldering layer from thermal coefficient of expansion (TCE) mismatches between the LEDs and PCB substrate. A low thermal resistance path from junction to board ensures virtually all the heat is transferred through the board to anodized heat sink. The finned heat sink is scaled to the drive current of the LEDs and thermally interfaced with the die cast aluminum housing for added thermal dissipation capacity. The vented aluminum housing also helps heat convection with the ambient.
ZGSM H Series LED canopy lights are constructed with ruggedness and durability in mind while simplifying installation and maintenance. A sturdy mounting frame is designed with a tool-less lock mechanism to hold the light assembly for architectural stability and quick field assembly. The aluminum housing which includes the mounting frame and light engine cover are polyester powder coated to resist outdoor corrosive elements. The luminaire is IP66 rated to provide watertight protection for the optical and electrical components.
- Robust design, easy field assembly paired with universal mounting.
- IP67 modular LED engines provides dozens of confi¬guration options in lumen output and optical distribution.
- Integrated thermal management ensures excellent lumen maintenance and color stability.
- High efficiency LED driver with high power factor and low harmonic distortion through the entire load range.
- UV resistant powder coat finish offers superior corrosion protection, optimal color and glass retention.
- Precision molded polycarbonate provides uniform light distribution.
- Waterproof cable connector, quick-disconnect wiring.
- IP66 luminaire-level ingress protection.