The smart pixel nodes use LPD6803 individually-addressable ICs that provide programmable constant output current regulation and precise control of color depth. The control circuit uses high-voltage CMOS technology that provides high performance driving as well as excellent signal conditioning and processing capabilities. With built-in 24-bit color control (8-bit PWM per channel), the smart RGB pixel creates 256 shade levels each color and mixes up to 16.7 million colors. The LED pixels can be used to form an intelligent lighting system in which a grid of pixels perform as individually controllable lighting nodes. These pixel nodes can be DMX addressed to identify the specific control signals from a DMX control system and display the independently controlled light output simultaneously, enabling an infinite variety and combination of color patterns and dynamic effects.
TS-45-6ICRGB uses 6 Epistar SMD5050 RGB LEDs which provide high color stability and flux density as well as clear saturated colors. The tricolor LEDs are soldered to an FR4 PCB board that is fabricated to provide efficient heat dissipation and strong metallurgical bonding. The LED module is packed in a PVC housing with an opal dome lens. The housing is silicone potted to provide IP66 level watertight integrity. The pixels are connected by 4-conductor cables which have a female JST connector plug on the input and male JST connector plug on the output. They come in a string of 20 pixels.
- Individually addressable lighting nodes.
- LPD6803 IC providing current regulation and precise color control.
- High efficacy 5050 LEDs with high efficacy and lumen maintenance.
- 24-bit color mixing for 16.7 million full-color display.
- Scalable from small decorative lighting to large-scale deployment.
- UV stabilized, impact resistant PVC housing.
- Thick, tin-coated copper cabling.
- Beam angle: 140°.
- Operates at 12 volts.
- IP66 rated for wet locations and outdoor use.