TS-383 incorporates 3 Epistar SMD5050 RGB LEDs that deliver high flux and hot/cold performance for saturated colors. Each LED channel supports 8 bit color resolution and 256 gray level adjustment. The tricolor LED module has an integrated UCS1903 chip for both power and control. With a built-in MCU digital interface, data latches, clock synchronization oscillators, grayscale adjustment and cascading control, UCS1903 adds intelligence to the LED module and transforms it into a digitally controllable lighting node. The 3-channel control IC provides 24-bit PWM control for 16.7 million full-color display. The customizable, dynamic LED node is compatible with a variety of DMX controllers for configuration, programming and pixel-mapping.
The SMD LEDs and IC are soldered to an FR4 PCB board which provides thermal management and structural integrity against vibration. The LED module is mounted in a waterproof, thermally stable PVC housing with a clear or frosted flat lens that is impact proof and UV stabilized. The LED node comes with two 10cm long 3-conductor copper cables with waterproof 3-pin JST connectors (a male and female connector on each cable end).
- Individually addressable lighting nodes.
- UCS1903 IC providing programmable constant current control and signal processing.
- Easy to customize and control with DMX512 pixel decoders and controllers.
- High efficacy 5050 LEDs with high efficacy and color stability.
- 24-bit color mixing for 16.7 million full-color display.
- Scalable from small decorative projects to large-scale media configuration.
- UV stabilized, impact resistant PVC housing.
- Thick, tin-coated copper cabling.
- Beam angle: 140°.
- Operates on 12 volt DC power.
- IP66 rated for wet locations and outdoor use.
- Screw mount.