TS-2618-1903 square RGB pixels use Epistar F8mm DIP LEDs to deliver tight spectral power distribution at each wavelength of red, green and blue. The light module comes integrated with a UCS1903, SM6716, WS2811 or LPD6803 control circuit which provides constant current regulation and grey level modulation. The control IC also includes a signal reshaping circuit that helps to maintain data integrity. 8bit PWM control is integrated into each LED channel to control the 256 different intensity levels. Each pixel of the three primary colors produce 24-bit color display that can mix up to 16.7 million different colors. Full-color mixing with fine levels of control through DMX protocol enables the LED pixel to deliver dynamic color chasing, sequencing, changing and even advanced light shows. The individually addressability offered by control circuitry transforms these LED modules into intelligent lighting nodes that can display different colors and different brightness simultaneously when they're connected.
The intelligent LED modules are designed for wet locations and outdoor use with IP66 rated ingresss protection. The LED module and control circuit are molded into heat and impact resistant PVC housing which is silicone potted to provide waterproof sheathing. The bullet pixels come in a strand of 50 nodes at 8mm intervals with dynamic integration of power, communication, and control. The LED nodes are connected using thick, tin-coated cooper wires of an 8cm length. They are wired in parallel to prevent cascading failures. The PVC housing is molded with anchors for inserting each pixel into a 12mm drill hole and fixing it in place.
- Individually controllable dots.
- Smart chip technology with built-in data signal reshaping circuit.
- Easy to customize and control with DMX512 pixel decoders and controllers.
- High efficacy LEDs with tight spectral power distribution.
- 24-bit color mixing for 16.7 million colors.
- Scalable from small decorative projects to large-scale media configuration.
- UV stabilized, impact resistant PVC housing.
- Thick, tin-coated copper cabling.
- Beam angle: 140°.
- Operates on 5 volt DC power.
- IP66 rated for wet locations and outdoor use.