TS-359 incorporates 9 Epistar SMD5050 RGB LEDs which are designed for flawless color mixing, maximum optical efficiency and long lumen maintenance. These high-performance, tricolor LEDs come integrated with a UCS1903 IC which provides 3-channel constant current regulation and grey-level modulation. The driving IC also includes a built-in MCU digital interface, data latches, and dual RC oscillators. UCS1903 uses a high PWM (pulse-width modulation) frequency for controlling each 8-bit color channel. With a 256-level color depth, a single 5050 RGB LED can produce a full spectrum of 16.7 million colors through PWM control. They also have high PWM refresh rates which contribute to smooth fades, making make them ideal for persistence-of-vision (POV) applications.
The TS-359 LED pixel mounts the SMT LEDs and control circuit on an FR4 PCB board which is flame-retardant and thermally efficient. The integrated LED module is encapsulated by a waterproof PVC housing with a clear or frosted dome. It comes standard with two 10cm long 3-conductor cables with each having a 3-pin JST male and a 3-pin JST female connector respectively. They can be easily mounted by screwing the module into a panel with a 35mm hole.
- Individually DMX addressable lighting nodes.
- UCS1903 driver IC enables smooth PWM control.
- High efficacy 5050 LEDs with tight spectral power distribution.
- 24-bit color mixing for 16.7 million colors.
- Easy to customize and control with DMX512 pixel decoders and controllers.
- Scalable from small decorative projects to large-scale media configuration.
- UV stabilized, impact resistant PVC housing.
- Thick, tin-coated copper cabling.
- Beam angle: 140°.
- Operates on 12/24 volt DC power.
- IP66 rated for wet locations and outdoor use.