The smart pixel sphere incorporates 6 Epistar tricolor LEDs that seamlessly create any color of the visible spectrum with highly efficient color mixing. These RGB LEDs produce clear saturated colors with high color stability, flux density and excellent lumen maintenance. These color LEDs are driven and controlled by an integrated UCS1903 chip which includes a built-in MCU digital interface, data latches, RC oscillators and constant current control circuit. The control IC provides individual addressing of the LEDs and performs independent grayscale and cascading control. With 8-bit PWM control of each LED channel, the LED pixel performs as a 24-bit continuous tone system and creates a potential of 16.7 million colors.
The PWM control signals are translated into DMX signals by a DMX decoder which allows the smart pixels to be seamlessly integrated into any DMX 512 system for advanced light shows. From simple visual sequences with colors that smoothly fade one into another or chase each other from node to node, to intricate multimedia displays in which multiple light nodes act in unison, TS-120-ICRGB-P pixel spheres can transform environments, create spectacle and bring out the beauty of pixel control.
The LED module is encased in an opal PVC ball which provides soft, diffused illumination. These smart pixel spheres come standard in a string of 20 pieces with 12cm intervals.
- Individually addressable lighting nodes.
- 360° omnidirectional light emission
- UCS1903 IC providing current regulation and precise color control.
- Easy to customize and control with DMX512 pixel decoders and controllers.
- High efficacy 5050 LEDs with high efficacy and lumen maintenance.
- 24-bit color mixing. 16.7 million full-color display.
- Impact resistant PVC diffuser.
- Beam angle: 360°.
- Operates at 24 volts.
- Ingress protection: IP20/IP66