The all-in-one addressable LED module includes three separate LED chips – red, green, and blue. Each LED has dedicated integrated shift register and constant-current driver that enable independent color and brightness control. Each pixel of the three primary color has 256 intensity levels, which gives the integrated RGB LED full RGB color mixing capability to produce a total amount of 16.7 million different colors. The WS2812B modules use an NZR data transfer protocol via a one-wire interface, which means a strip of WS2812B LEDs require only a single data line from an RGB controller or DMX control system. These individually addressable LEDs can be connected sequentially and programmed to create dynamic color chasing, sequencing, waving, fading, changing, and also static color patterns.
TS-10030-WS2812 digital LED tapes are supplied with densities of 30, 60 and 144 WS2812B LED modules per meter. They run off 5 volts DC (Direct Current) only and draw 9 watts (30 LEDs), 18 watts (60 LEDs) and 43.2 watts (144 LEDs) per meter. The 30 and 60 LED p/m tapes use 2-ounce 10mm wide flexible PCBs. The 144 LED p/m tape is fabricated on 12mm wide PCB. These flexible PCBs are made of rolled and annealed (RA) copper foils that have stable mechanical properties under high temperature conditions. The double layer copper PCB provides excellent thermal management that ensures the LEDs deliver consistently superior luminous efficacy and color stability with excellent lumen maintenance.
TS-10030-WS2812 is compatible with a wide range of standalone programmable LED controllers for the creation of the static color mix, or for highly customized scene changes. With sophisticated DMX color control using a DMX controller and decoder, users can create multiple zones with independent color effects in different parts of the LED tapes for complex translation of interactive and immersive multimedia content. Thornsun offers LED controllers that provide very precise timing of data signals and can work under RF mode and DMX mode.
This 144 LED p/m tape comes as a single full meter. The 30 and 60 LED p/m tapes are packed in 5 meter (16.4') reels. They're cuttable every LED module. Multiple LED tapes can be connected using JST connectors with consistent brightness and color on long run lengths. Wet location light strips come with a weatherproof sheathing with different ingress protection ratings, including P65 epoxy coating, IP67 silicone sleeving and IP68 silicone potting and sleeving.
- WS2812B Individually addressable RGB LEDs (30, 60, or 144 LEDs per meter).
- Standalone RGB control and DMX addressable control.
- 24-bit color control (8-bit PWM per channel), 16.7 million colors.
- 3-ounce high ductility and solderability PCB board made of rolled-annealed copper.
- Epistar RGB LED chips with high color stability and luminous efficacy.
- Reverse polarity protection circuitry.
- One-wire digital control interface.
- Operates on 5 volts DC power supply.
- 3M thermal conductive adhesive backing.
- Choice of ingress protection: IP20, IP65, IP67, IP68.
- Supplied on 5-meter reels (30, 60 LEDs p/m).
- Cuttable every 1 LED node.