The T5 LED batten features an aluminum and polycarbonate construction that integrates driver circuitry into a slim housing, making it a self-contained, plug-and-play solution. The rectangular shaped aluminum profile provides not only adequate heat sinking for the LEDs, but also rigidity and strength to maintain the batten's linear structural stability. The trunkable design allows the battens to be connected end-to-end in a continuous run configuration without any visual interruption. Extendable built-in connectors make it possible to create a seamless line of light without the black spots in the trunking. The impact resistant, UV frosted PC diffuser delivers uniform illumination with a wide 300 ° beam angle that is perfect for omnidirectional applications.
PVTECH T5 LED battens are offered in 60cm (2ft), 120cm (4ft) and 150cm (5ft) lengths which operates at 10, 18 and 23 watts of electrical power respectively. The tube incorporates CRI 80, L70 40k hour LEDs to deliver superior quality of light, high luminous flux and luminous efficacy. A built-in driver provides excellent load regulation with high efficiency, high power factor (PF) and low harmonic distortion (THD) through the entire load range (200-240V or 100-130V).
- Integrated tube with built-in drivers.
- Trunkable design for continuous row installation.
- End-to-end illumination
- High efficacy, high CRI SMD LEDs with an L70 life of 40000 hours.
- High quality light in 3500K, 4000K, 6500K color temperatures.
- 60cm (2ft), 120cm (4ft) and 150cm (5ft) lengths.
- Flame retardant, UV stabilized PC diffuser. 300° beam angle.
- G5 compatible pin connections.