The unbreakable, fully enclosed fixture housing is comprised of a high quality aluminum heat sink and an impact resistant polycarbonate lens. Continuous poured-in-place gasket provides tight seal of the housing for maximum impermeability integrity against moisture, dust and water washdown. The extruded aluminum heat sink with a durable anodized finish offers excellent corrosion resistance and substantial volumetric thermal capacity that facilitates effective removal of thermal energy from within the light fixture. The injection-molded, flame retardant polycarbonate housing offers maximum impact and temperature resistance. It is UV stabilized to reduce yellowing index for excellent light transmission and diffusion properties throughout the lamp's operational life.
Sturdy construction makes it possible to create a fixture with a length of up to 5 m, which is not achievable with conventional LED vapor tight fixtures. With a comprehensive range of lumen packages across 6 fixture lengths including 60cm (2ft), 90cm (3ft), 120cm (4ft), 150cm (5ft), 240cm (8ft) and 500cm (16ft), the Golden Series delivers maximum flexibility in all types of installations. The linear LED fixture delivers exceptional light quality and energy efficiency using high quality LEDs combined with advanced thermal and electrical engineering. High-efficacy LEDs are mounted to aluminum core circuit boards which are interfaced with the aluminum heat sink, forming a robust thermal path from the die through the package encapsulant, circuit boards and heat sink to the ambient environment. Excellent thermal management translates into optimized lumen output, high color stability and long lumen maintenance even with high LED densities. The fixture operates at up to 200 Watts of electrical power with a rated service life of 60,000 hours at minimum 70-percent lumen maintenance.
The Golden Series vapor tight lights are equipped with a high efficiency LED driver which includes a power factor correction circuit to provide a regulated high voltage DC bus. The driver has a high power factor of up to 0.96 over a 100-240VAC input range for maximal efficiency of the power grid. A low total harmonic distortion percent (THD < 10%) allows the driver to be immune from overheating and interference due to presence of excessive harmonics. Built-in over-voltage, over-current, short-circuit and overtemperature protections ensure the lifetime reliability of the driver. The linear lighting system can incorporate an emergency lighting module and automatically switch to emergency supply upon interruption of utility power. The fixture can be factory-installed with optional daylight harvesting controls, occupancy sensors, and dimmers.
The tri-proof light fixture is extremely easy-to-install thanks to the freely positionable stainless steel mounting brackets. These fixtures can be surface, chain, cable or stem mounted. They can be trunked to form continuous-row system or can be wired in daisy chains. The light fixture comes with IP68 connectors for vapor-proof, water-tight electrical connection.
- An all-round solution for applications where moisture, dust, corrosion, and water washdown are present.
- Rugged construction providing resistance and protection against impact, vibration and shock.
- Contemporary aesthetics accommodate a variety of commercial, retail and industrial environments.
- Excellent thermal management supporting high density LED lighting.
- High quality LEDs with superior quality of light and lumen maintenance.
- High performance driver providing excellent load regulation with low THD and a high PF.
- UV stabilized, flame-retardant PC diffuser delivers glare-free illumination with great uniformity.
- A comprehensive range of lumen packages across 6 fixture lengths.
- Trunkable design allows for continuous row installation.
- Optional integration with emergency power supply, occupancy sensors, and 0-10V/PWM/DALI dimmers.
- Full set of mounting accessories allowing for easy, fast, flexible installation.