TOP A1 Series T8 solutions come in 5 different wattages (15W, 18W, 22W, 23W, and 30W) with lumen output ranging from 1200 to 4400 lm. This line of products is continually upgraded by using the latest technology in LED chips to achieve maximal energy savings for a rapid return on investment (ROI). Available a choice of three color temperatures 3000K, 4000K and 6500K, the high efficacy SMD LEDs deliver exceptional illumination performance and cost-effective lighting with superior lumen maintenance and color stability. The LEDs are precision soldered to an aluminum core PCB using an automated surface mount technology (SMT) process to meet strict solder joint reliability requirements. High performance solder joints with SMT connection prevents the LEDs from open circuit failures and provides a reliable thermal path to ensure robust heat flow from junction to the PCB strip.
The LED tube operates on 220V-240V line voltage with an internal driver that features exceptional operating efficiency, high power factor and low harmonic distortion. The driver has a variety of protection features that protects the LEDs from overtemperature, over-current and short circuit damages as well as common voltage surges. Designed to provide the highest level electrical safety, the integrated driver is hipot tested to withstand up to 4 kV without breakdown. TOP A1 Series T8 LED tubes are available in single-end-power (SEP) and double-end-power (DEP) versions with an instant fit design for no-modification retrofit into most common linear fluorescent fixtures. The simple plug-and-play feature of TOP A1 ballast-compatible LED tubes provides an easy and convenient upgrade solution with the lowest initial cost.
The plastic tube is made of high-impact, flame retardant, ruggedized Mitsubishi polycarbonate. The frosted diffuser creates smooth and uniform light emissions along with the strength and toughness required to provide excellent bending endurance for the tube. An internal aluminum heat sink provides efficient thermal dissipation for the LED components while also contributing the long lasting tube straightness. The optical design of 200° beam angle provides comprehensive spatial illumination. Optional rotatable end caps provide easy adjustment for angled lampholders to make optimum use of the beam angle.
- Plug-and-play ease with exceptional ballast compatibility.
- Simplest installation, no electrical or structural modification required.
- Available in 60cm (2ft), 90cm (3ft), 120cm (4ft) and 150cm (5ft) lengths.
- UV stabilized PC diffuser. 200° light distribution.
- High efficacy SMD LEDs with an L70 life of 40000 hours.
- Proprietary driver technology with high efficiency power conversion topology.
- Built-in overtemperature, over-current, short-circuit and surge protection.
- Instant full brightness in 3500K, 4000K or 6500K color temperatures.
- Hipot tested to ensure high dielectric strength.
- Aluminum core PCB for maximum heat dissipation.
- Extruded aluminum heat sink.
- Compatible with standard G13 medium bi-pin lamp holders.
- Rotatable or non-rotatable end caps.
- 3 year warranty.