With tight spectrum control, PVTECH's LED tubes block all light from 0 to 520 nanometers for a completely UV-protected environment without compromising the illuminance needed to allow people to perform tasks comfortably, effectively and safely. Available in 600mm (2ft), 1200mm (4ft) and 1500mm (5ft) lengths, these LED tubes offer multiple lumen packages ranging from 800 lm to 2300 lm to match the visual scale of varying mounting heights. The LED light sources which are incorporated in these high performance tubes are precisely binned to ensure the light that radiates through the polycarbonate diffuser has reduced variation in the chromaticity range (CCT 3000K). A minimum color rendering index (CRI) of 80 allows these light tubes to reproduce the colors of various objects faithfully. Effective UV blocking, high lumen output, accurate color reproduction, and high energy efficiency make PVTECH T8 LED yellow light tubes a great choice for a variety of applications, including but not limited to photolithography, PCB and microelectronics production, wafer fabrication, printing plate assembly, and food production facilities.
The LED tube comes in a durable aluminum and polycarbonate construction. The heave duty aluminum housing provides linear rigidity and high efficiency heat sinking for effective removal of thermal energy from within the light tube. The high strength, impact resistant and flame retardant PC diffuser creates uniform photometric output with reduced glare at a 180 degree beam angle. An integrated LED driver provides tight regulation and control on the current output that is delivered to the LED load. The driver that operates over a 100-240Vac input range delivers high reliability with built-in protections from voltage spikes, short-circuits, overcurrent and overtemperature damages.
- Effectively block all photoresist sensitive wavelengths from 0 to 520 nanometers.
- High quality LEDs delivering high lumen output, accurate color reproduction, high luminous efficacy.
- Proprietary driver technology with high efficacy power conversion topology.
- Built-in overtemperature, over-current, short-circuit and surge protection.
- Durable aluminum and polycarbonate construction.
- Available in 600mm (2ft), 1200mm (4ft) and 1500mm (5ft) lengths.
- No electrical or structural modification required in fluorescent retrofit applications.
- Compatible with standard G13 medium bi-pin lamp holders.
- Plug-and-play ease with exceptional ballast compatibility.
- Non-rotatable or lockable rotatable end caps.
- 3 year warranty.