The TOP A3 Series is offered in a choice of 5 different wattages (10W, 13W, 18W, 23W, and 32W) and 15 lumen packages in three color temperatures (3000K, 4000K and 6500K) to provide maximum flexibility in all types of applications. The tube incorporates an array of high performance SMD LED diodes to deliver an uncompromised balance of light output, luminous efficacy, and lumen maintenance. PVTECH utilizes multiple, highly automated SMT production lines to ensure the quality and reliability of the linear LED assemblies. With efficient thermal conduction and reliable electrical connection provided by the solder joints between the LED packages and the aluminum PCB strip, the SMD LEDs are guaranteed to deliver long term optimal performance. The LED assembly is thermally interfaced to an extruded aluminum heat sink so as to maintain junction temperature of LEDs at lowest possible value, eliminating the performance degradation possibilities as a consequence of excessive buildup of heat in LED junctions.
The TOP A3 LED tubes are equipped with state-of-the-art driver technology that provides exceptional operating efficiency, high electrical safety, and flicker-free illumination. The driver provides high efficiency regulation with a high power factor of up to 0.9 and low harmonic distortion less than 10% over a wide input voltage range of 100-240 volts AC. Built-in thermal, over-current, and short-circuit protection features ensure the LEDs are protected from electrical disturbances and temperature extremes. Electrical insulation of the integrated driver allows the tube to withstand up to 4 kV hi-pot (dielectric breakdown) test. The ballast compatible LED tubes are available in both single-end and double-end inputs.
The LED tube comes with a bending-resistant plastic housing which is made of impact resistant, flame retardant and UV stabilized Mitsubishi polycarbonate. Available in frosted, clear, or striped diffuser options, the LED tube shines brightly within a 180° beam angle. Optional rotatable end caps make installation customizable for an optimal light coverage.
- Compatible with ballast equipped fluorescent light fixtures.
- Simplest installation, no electrical or structural modification required.
- Available in 60cm (2ft), 90cm (3ft), 120cm (4ft) and 150cm (5ft) lengths.
- High efficacy SMD LEDs with an L70 life of 40000 hours.
- Proprietary driver technology with high efficiency power conversion topology.
- Built-in overtemperature, over-current, short-circuit and surge protection.
- Instant full brightness in 3500K, 4000K or 6500K color temperatures.
- Hipot tested to ensure high dielectric strength.
- Extruded aluminum heat sink and aluminum core PCB for efficient release of thermal energy.
- UV stabilized PC housing. 180° light distribution.
- Compatible with standard G13 medium bi-pin lamp holders.
- Rotatable or non-rotatable end caps.
- 3 year warranty.