PVTECH's motion sensor LED tube integrates the detection module into each tube rather than being remotely located. The sensor uses microwave sensing technology to provide automatic control for lighting (dimming or on/off switching) in response to room occupancy. The highly sensitive microwave sensor emits a high frequency (HF) 5.8 GHz signal and measures the reflection as the signal bounce off a moving object. An internal microprocessor will transmit the preset dimming control signal to the LED driver when the measured reflection is above a set threshold. Compared with PIR sensors, microwave occupancy sensors have a huge advantage in that microwave radiation penetrates plastic, glass and wood while infra-red waves from a PIR sensor do not pass through these materials. This makes it possible to incorporate the small microwave detection module into the space-constrained tube housing and hide it from view without negatively affecting the aesthetic and structural integrity of an LED tube.
The motion sensor LED tube has a detection distance of up to 10 meters. The LED tube will stay lit with a 100% brightness (lumen output) as long as it detects movement within its range of sensitivity. When the target zone is absent of motion activity after a preset time delay (20 seconds), the sensor will switch the light to standby mode in which the brightness will be dimmed down to a preset percentage (30%). The microwave detection module is integrally mounted with the driver circuit. The driver is equipped with a full set of protections against over-voltage, over-current, short-circuit and overtemperature conditions. The driver provide high performance load regulation with a high power factor (up to 0.9) over a universal 100-240 VAC input voltage range.
The PVTECH microwave sensor T8 LED tube lights are available in 600mm (2 feet), 1200mm (4 feet) and 1500mm (5 feet) lengths. They operate at 10, 18 and 23 watts of electrical power respectively with lumen packages ranging from 900 lm to 2400 lm. High brightness, high efficacy LEDs in 3000K, 4000K and 6500K color temperatures deliver high performance as well as high reliability which is achieved through excellent thermal management and high quality SMT assembly. The LED tube comes in aluminum and polycarbonate construction which provide the durability, thermal and optical performance required for a lifetime of optimal operation. The frosted PC diffuser delivers a uniform light output at a 180 degree beam angle.
- Highly sensitive microwave sensors with 10m detection range.
- Automatic control of lighting loads between full output and standby brightness.
- Direct wiring to mains voltage for use in electronic ballast powered fluorescent fixtures.
- Ballast compatible wiring, no electrical or structural modification required.
- Available in 60cm (2ft), 120cm (4ft) and 150cm (5ft) lengths.
- High efficacy, high CRI SMD LEDs with an L70 life of 40000 hours.
- Proprietary driver technology providing high efficiency load regulation.
- Built-in over-current, short-circuit and over-temperature protection.
- High quality light in 3500K, 4000K, 6500K color temperatures.
- Aluminum core PCB for maximum heat dissipation.
- Extruded aluminum heat sink providing high bending endurance.
- Flame retardant, UV stabilized PC diffuser. 180° beam angle.
- Compatible with standard G13 medium bi-pin lamp holders.
- 3 year warranty.