The linear light fixture is created with a comprehensive engineering philosophy that takes endurance, dependability and durability as important as performance, efficiency and style. This LED fixture is specifically designed and engineered to deliver superior resistance for aggressive environments as well as a robust ecosystem for a lifetime of optimal performance. The fixture comes in an impact resistant, flame retardant aluminum and polycarbonate construction that provides a high level of protection for the LEDs and electronic circuitry housed within while also deliver efficient thermal management and high optical efficiency. The extruded aluminum housing provide structural integrity which ensures the strength and rigidity of the fixture and offers a sturdy chassis for all functional components. It serves as a high performance heat sink with a substantial volumetric thermal capacity. The injection molded, high strength polycarbonate lens is UV stabilized for superior resistance to weathering, which ensures superior uniformity for high visibility throughout the fixture's operational life.
The Mini Series LED vapor tight lights consume only 15, 30 and 40 Watts of electrical power in their respective 60cm (2ft), 120cm (4ft) and 150cm (5ft) lengths while offering extraordinary lumen packages of 2550, 5100 and 6800 lm each. The fixture incorporates high performance LEDs that deliver high efficacy and high flux density with a high color rendering index and tight correlated color temperature control. With a system level efficacy as high as 170 LPW, the performance of the Mini Series allows it to exceed the stringent efficacy requirements in modern lighting applications. The LEDs are operated by constant current driver with low total harmonic distortion (THD) and a high power factor (PF) that maximize circuit efficiency. The fixture runs off a universal input voltage range between 100VAC and 240VAC.
- IP66 rated waterproof fixture designed for applications where moisture and dust are a constant concern.
- Rugged construction providing resistance and protection against impact, vibration and shock.
- Combining performance and style to accommodate a variety of commercial, retail and industrial applications.
- Heavy duty, extruded aluminum heat sink providing superior thermal management.
- High quality LEDs with system luminous efficacy up to 170 lumens per watt.
- Constant current driver providing excellent load regulation for high efficiency and flicker-free lighting.
- Optional integration with emergency power supply, occupancy sensors, and 0-10V/PWM/DALI dimmers.
- UV stabilized, flame-retardant PC diffuser delivers glare-free illumination with great uniformity.
- Surface or chain mounting.