The high output LED tubes have an exceptionally durable construction that allows the tubes to maintain their structural stability. The tube housing consists of an extruded aluminum heat sink and polycarbonate cover which combine to provide a tubular housing in a standard form factor. The ribbed, adequately dimensioned aluminum heat sink provides superior thermal management to ensure a low LED junction temperature. In high power applications, elevated p-n junction temperatures can accelerate phosphor degradation process which negatively affect LED performance, particularly useful life, color quality and lumen output. Maintaining performance of the LEDs therefore creates a need for efficient heat dissipation in high output, space-constraint T8 tubes in which LEDs are mounted in a high density. The thick aluminum housing also provides the rigidity and strength required for maintaining the bending stability of long tubular structures.
The LED tubes use high performance SMD LEDs to deliver high luminous flux and efficacy for volume of lumens, energy efficiency, and the quality of light needed for modern retrofit applications. The LEDs are mounted and soldered to the aluminum core circuit board using an tightly controlled, highly automated SMT process for high reliability, high operating temperature capable interconnects. These LEDs are powered by an integrated LED driver that provides excellent load regulation with low total harmonic distortion (THD < 12%) and a high power factor (PF > 0.95) for a higher system efficiency. The driver is isolated to ensure electrical safety. Adequate insulation enables the LED tube to withstand a 4 kV hipot test. The driver has built-in short circuit, over-current, over-voltage, and over-temperature protections.
The polycarbonate cover made of high temperature resistant, flame retardant polycarbonate resins creates optimum light uniformity with maximum light transmission and minimum glare in a beam angle of 180°. With optional rotatable end caps it’s easy to adjust the light direction for maximum coverage.
The ballast compatible LED tubes are available in both single-end and double-end inputs and operate on 100V-240V line voltage
- High power, high output.
- Compatible with ballast equipped fluorescent light fixtures.
- Simplest installation, no electrical or structural modification required.
- Available in 120cm (4ft), 150cm (5ft), and 240cm (8ft) lengths.
- High efficacy SMD LEDs with an L70 life of 40000 hours.
- Proprietary driver technology providing high performance load regulation.
- Built-in over-current, short-circuit and over-temperature protection.
- Efficient thermal management.
- Hipot tested to ensure high dielectric strength.
- UV stabilized PC housing. 180° beam angle.
- Compatible with standard G13 medium bi-pin lamp holders.
- Fixed and rotatable end caps.
- Certifications: TUV CE, EMC, LVD, RoHS, SAA, ERP.
- 3 year warranty.