The track luminaire provides brilliant illumination with high center beam intensity in spot (18°), medium (24°) or wide (36°) light distribution. Pivot mount allows 350 degrees of rotation and 90 degrees of tilt in both directions for maximum aiming adjustability. The luminaire incorporates a 35 watt light engine that uses either a COB LED or 30 SMD3030 LEDs to deliver a long-lifetime, high quality and energy efficient lighting solution. It produces up to 4500 lumens of bright white light in 2700K, 3000K, 4000K and 6000K color temperatures with chromaticity range within a 3 or 5-step MacAdam ellipse. Tight chromaticity specifications ensure luminaire-to-luminaire color consistency within a single installation. A minimum CRI of 80 brings out rich whites and most wavelengths in the visible spectrum with a high luminous efficacy. For applications where vivid color presentation is essential, 90+ CRI luminaires are available to render across a broader spectrum of colors.
The LED track spotlight comes with an extruded aluminum housing in white or black powder coated finish. The clean design appearance blends in well with virtually all commercial and retail interiors. The aluminum housing in combination with a highly efficient thermal path provides exceptional thermal management of the LED light engine, thereby ensuring a high degree of chromaticity stability and excellent lumen maintenance. The constant current LED driver that accommodates input voltages from 100 to 240 VAC is mounted externally to minimize thermal impact from the heat generating light source. The horizontal driver box design is ideal for low ceiling height, close-to-the-track mounting applications. A quick lock adapter with copper alloy contacts provides reliable electrical conductivity and mechanical retention anywhere along the track.
- High quality COB delivering extraordinary color consistency and fidelity.
- Clean, minimalist design integrates seamlessly with a variety of decors.
- Precision optical control provides high center beam intensity and uniformity.
- Available in spot, flood and narrow flood distributions.
- Flexible optical aiming with 350 degrees of rotation and 90 degrees of tilt.
- High PF, low THD driver provides excellent line and load regulation.
- Compatible with 2-, 3- or 4-circuit track systems.