The JRD2 LED inground lights are designed for universal use with a convertible light engine that accommodates either RGB or single color LEDs. The versatile fixture adapts precisely to any landscape lighting schemes for its wide choice of light distribution patterns, lumen packages, color configurations, and compatibility with both line voltage (AC 100-277V) and low voltage (DC 24V) inputs. The recessed inground light delivers superior lighting performance and lifetime value of a highly engineered lighting system, along with the benefits of energy efficiency and maintenance-free operation of LED technology.
The JRD2 series is equipped with LED engines that incorporate 9, 12, 18 or 24 high power LEDs for a spectrum of lumen packages ranging from 407 lm to 1037 lm (RGB version) and 861 lm to 2740 lm (white light LEDs). High efficiency optics provide uniform beam distributions (10°, 25°, 40°, 60°) for highlighting a striking element of architecture, accentuating a softscape feature, or marking out a luminous path through a park or garden. The advanced color mixing system produces a palette of highly saturated light that can be used to emphasize the dynamic design of the landscape. Tight color binning of LEDs ensures color consistency across multiple fixtures in a installation. The JRD2 inground lights can be installed in daisy chain configurations to create color-changing light shows through the DMX protocol.
The walk-over/driver-over LED fixture has an open face design in which a flush-fit lens is fixed flush with the trim. The fixture can be installed flush with the level of the ground to ensure there is no lip to trip over. The impact resistant tempered glass lens and brushed stainless steel trim are sealed to the fixture housing with a durable silicone rubber gasket for high ingress protection. The die cast aluminum housing provides optimal thermal management for the LED engine. The mounting sleeve is made of corrosion resistant, high strength nylon.
- Fully-sealed die cast aluminum housing for rugged use in exterior and wet locations.
- DMX addressable and compatible with a wide variety of DMX512 lighting control consoles.
- Integrated LED thermal management for a high service life.
- RGB or white light Orsam/Cree LEDs.
- High efficiency RGB color mixing.
- Flood / spotlight optics.
- Durable, corrosion resistant nylon pour box.
- Flush installation in concrete, earth, wood, stone.
- Pre-wired for DC 24V and AC 100-277V applications.
- Walk/drive-over construction, for loads up to 2,500 kg.
- IP67 ingress protection.