The slipfitter mounted JRA9-A LED area light from Jingri Lighting provides an architecturally appealing, future-compatible addition to any parking lot, internal roadway, or open space with its clean, functional styling and highly engineered system that combines the latest LED performance and advanced LED thermal management technology. Designed as a versatile lighting solution for site, area and street lighting applications, this high performance fixture delivers unparalleled energy efficiency, superior light characteristics and great product reliability for years of trouble-free operation.
Jingri JRA9 features a sleek profile defined by its smooth curves. This functional design lends JRA9 a contemporary architectural appearance while minimizing wind load and facilitating convective heat transfer. The high pressure die cast aluminum housing provides structural strength and heat sinking that ensure JRA9 has a rugged construction as well as a low thermal resistance along the thermal path from the light engine to the ambient environment. Superior thermal management and robust protection against external mechanical impact allow electrical and optical components to operate in extreme environmental conditions with exceptional system efficiency and component longevity.
JRA9's particularly high performance is based on integration of best-in-class name brand components using a total systems approach. Engineered with high quality Osram or Cree LED chips, the one-piece LED module provides maximum lumen output and high efficacy operation with the scalability to accommodate future light engine upgrades. From roadway to area lighting, JRA9 can be scaled from 24 LEDs to 56 LEDs per fixture in two different milliamp ratings and delivers lumen packages ranging from 4,880 lumens (53 watts @ 6500K) to 12,630 lumens (119 watts @ 6500K). Precision molded TIR (Total Internal Reflection) optics allow the optical distribution and light intensity to be tightly controlled. Optimized photometrics ensures consistent uniformity, reduced offsite visibility and on-site glare.
The constant-current-operated LED module is paired with a top tier electronic driver for flicker-free illumination and high efficiency power conversion. Engineered for excellent performance and reliability needed for outdoor lighting, the driver produces highly matched electrical output with excellent power factor (PF), total harmonic distortion (THD) and operation efficiency over wide variations in line voltage. The luminaire is rated as Class I with 10KV surge protection and automatic circuit breaker protection. Optional outdoor wireless control module allows remote monitoring and control of an individual fixture. JRA9 also features an optional photocell, providing automatic daylight harvesting.
The outdoor luminaire has a clear tempered flat glass lens sealed to the optical assembly, creating a weather tight IP66 protection against the ingress of dust and water. The corrosion resistant aluminum housing is chromate conversion coated before thermoset powdercoat paint finishing. A secure latching system allows for tool-less access to electrical compartment. Quick-disconnect terminals make installation and maintenance easy.
- Clean, smooth design blending harmoniously into outdoor environments.
- Upgrade friendly modular lens system offers flexibility in photometric options.
- Excellent thermal management ensure maximum component reliability.
- High lumen density Cree/Osram LEDs with minimum 70,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Highly efficient, constant current LED power supplies with a high level of protection.
- Rugged construction with robust protection against moisture and vibration.
- High quality TGIC polyester powder coating providing excellent salt and humidity resistance.
- Optional twistlock photocell integration for dusk-to-dawn light control.
- Optional wireless control module simplifies control and automation.
- Mounting angle flexibility with adjustable slip-fitter mount.
- Tool-less access simplifies maintenance.
- 5-year warranty.