The JRF2 Series RGB LED floodlights incorporate all of the functionality required to deliver superior uniformity and excellent illumination into a high performance, high efficacy, long-life luminaire with a modern aesthetic design. Designed to bring life to the dramatic features within the landscape, this product family is a great choice for accenting sculptures, water features, outdoor structures, trees and landscape environments where in-ground fixtures are not applicable. This RGB flood light offers powerful dynamic radiance in a compact size, making it easily blended into environment where unobtrusive lighting is needed.
The sleek, patented design is characterized by a round, low profile light head tiltably supported by a heavy duty yoke which is mounted on a cast base that serves as an electrical box to house the LED driver and control module. The light head can tilt through a full 180°range and pan +/- 45° with the yoke. Constructed of high pressure die cast aluminum, the heavy duty luminaire housing provides rugged protection and high performance thermal management for the LED engine. A heat and impact resistant tempered glass lens protects LEDs and provides minimal dirt depreciation. Both the light head and electrical box are sealed against water and dust ingress.
The JRF2 Series includes 18-, 36-, 54- and 72-LED models that use 1-3 watt LEDs from Cree or Osram. This product family can be scaled from 871 to 3980 lumens in 10° narrow, 25° medium spot, 40° flood, 60° wide flood and 25 x 60° elliptical beam patterns for a number of different applications from softscape to hardscape lighting. These RGB LED packages are specifically designed to address optical issues such as color uniformity, chromaticity stability and binning for superior quality of light with consistency in system color point. Optimized geometrical mixture of RGB LEDs on the optical assembly combined with precision designed optics enable the lighting systems to achieve very good color mixing in both the near and the far field.
With its superior color mixing performance, the three-channel LED floodlight is perfect for applying dynamic color to architectural facades and landscape elements. JRF2 can be programmed to generate a range of static and dynamic visual sequences. It can be operated standalone or work as an individually controllable lighting node for light shows in which large groups of fixtures operate in unison through the DMX communication protocol.
- High pressure die cast aluminum housing with long-lasting durability and high thermal conductivity.
- Multy-stage super TGIC polyester powder paint resists extreme weather conditions, while providing optimal color and gloss retention.
- Excellent passive thermal management with a high efficiency thermal path to extract heat from the LED junction.
- Advanced color mixing system guarantees rich, saturated color light output.
- Proprietary logarithmic dimming technology for smooth dynamic color effects.
- Tight MacAdam ellipse color binning ensures consistency in system color point..
- Standalone operation and DMX512 controlled multi-node lighting.
- Built-in preprogrammed light shows and effects.
- High efficacy, high chromaticity stability Cree/Osram LEDs with superior lumen maintenance and assurance of ANSI color compliance.
- High performance LED driver with PF-corrected and low THD input.
- Heavy duty yoke with degree markers.
- IP65 ingress ingression.
- 5-year warranty.