JRA10 utilizes top tier LEDs (e.g. Cree or Osram LEDs) which set the standards in the field of efficacy, light quality, lifetime and reliability. With precisely matched electrical characteristics between the LED power supply and the array of LEDs, the JRA10 LED luminaires deliver an exceptional combination of lumen output and efficacy. These SMD LEDs are soldered onto a metal core PCB with low thermal resistance. In conjunction with a robust thermal path between the MCPCB and the ambient environment, the LEDs always operate below the maximum rated case temperature (Tc). Excellent thermal management eliminates the concern of excessive thermal buildup within the LED during high current operations and allows more forward current to be applied to the LED, thereby reducing LED counts without compromising color consistence and lumen maintenance.
The JRA10 LED street light features a linear design that allows for more lateral light coverage across the streets. The light stretching optics provide the widest possible pole spacing in its class while delivering uniform illumination with reduced glare and no pixelation under the poles. The modular LED engines are mounted to a rugged housing constructed of low copper die cast aluminum for high mechanical strength and thermal conductivity. The aluminum housing is coated with an ultradurable layer of UV stabilized, high corrosion resistant polyester powder after a five-stage conversion cleaning process. The luminaire is IP66 rated against the ingress of dust and water. Streamlined housing enables self-cleaning and removal of dirt and debris while maintaining the integrity of the airflow requirement for convective cooling.
In addition to pole-mount applications, the linear JRA10 LED street lights can be hung above the streets. This unique design provides an alternative solution to freeing up more sidewalk spaces that have been previously occupied by streetlight poles while still providing adequate illumination for safety and security of road traffic.
- Designed for both pole-mount and cable-hung applications.
- Linear design providing more light coverage across the streets.
- Upgrade friendly modular LED light engine offers flexibility in photometric options.
- Self-cleaning housing ensures very low dirt depreciation.
- Excellent thermal management ensures the temperature of all components is maintained within functional and absolute maximum limits.
- High efficacy Cree/Osram LEDs with a minimum 70,000 hours of maintenance-free operation.
- Highly efficient, constant current LED power supplies with built-in short-circuit, overload and overheating protection.
- High pressure die cast aluminum housing.
- Ultradurable TGIC polyester powder coating providing excellent salt and humidity resistance.
- Completely sealed against ingress of moisture and environmental contaminants (IP66).
- 5-year warranty.