The luminaire design of the JRE5 LED tunnel lights embraces the modular concept that allows for excellent scalability, easy component replacement and maintenance, and effortless upgrades to future LED generations. The JRE5 product family provides a complete and scalable offer from 45 to 120 watts in one or two module configurations. The modular light engines utilize Cree or Osram LEDs which are known for their high luminous efficacy, light quality, color stability and lumen maintenance at high temperatures and high drive currents. The LED arrays are overmolded with polycarbonate lenses to enhance light distribution and shield the LEDs from the corrosive degradation of environmental elements. The precision molded TIR optics produce an asymmetrical pattern optimized to support driver's visual perceptions and improve vehicular movement in roadway tunnel and underpass applications.
The durable and rugged construction of the JRE5 LED tunnel lights delivers superior resistance to corrosion, shock and vibration while providing. Sealed, IP66 rated LED engines come with a complete design that accommodates the mechanical, thermal, optical functionality in a watertight assembly. The die cast aluminum heat sink provides optimum thermal management that ensures the light engine gets the best possible performance out of the LED technology. The light engines and waterproof LED driver are framed to a heavy duty, extruded aluminum housing which provides solid structural support and increased heat dissipation surface while completing the industrial minimalist look of the design.
- Industrial minimalist aesthetics.
- Modular design offers scalability, serviceability and upgradability.
- Durable, rugged construction that withstands harsh environmental conditions.
- Dedicated optical design provides high uniformity and glare-free asymmetrical light distribution.
- Integrated thermal management through conductive and convective cooling.
- Cree/Osram LEDs with industry-leading efficacy, lifetime, and reliability.
- High efficiency, constant current driver with upstream failsafe protection.
- On-site adjustable photometry with a tiltable bracket.
- IP66 ingress protection.