Jingri JRA9-D LED post top light delivers optimum illumination for open-space applications with an understated and streamlined architectural form that harmonizes in style with streetscapes including footpaths, precincts, parks, squares, pedestrian areas, gardens and building perimeters. The post top luminaire is an exceptional integration of the latest in LED technology with a distinctive design language, ensuring a particularly well-balanced look as well as a beautiful nightscape appearance. With distinctive looking silhouette, superior lighting quality and the very best in energy efficiency, this sophisticated system delivers all the critical elements in a successful architectural landscape lighting project.
The post top luminaire is designed with a smooth domed contour that contributes to the sleek appearance of the fixture. This design is not only aesthetically pleasing but functionally essential in preventing debris accumulation with its self-cleaning geometric shape. The rugged housing is made of high strength die cast aluminum alloy and coated with a durable, color retentive thermoset powdercoat finish over a chromate conversion for high corrosion protection. The single-piece, powder coated die-cast aluminum housing boasts excellent thermal emissivity and maintains high thermal conductivity. A tempered glass lens is sealed to the luminaire housing using one-piece vulcanized silicone gasket, ensuring superior water proof performance and minimal dirt depreciation of the optical assembly. With robust protection against external mechanical impact (IK09), dust and moisture ingression (IP66) as well as internal thermal degradation, the electrical and optical components will operate even in the extreme environmental conditions with exceptional system efficiency and component longevity.
JRA9-D incorporates a high-performance LED engine that is optically aligned with an upgrade friendly, precision molded TIR lens for high lumen delivery yet greater fixture spacing, reduced glare and improved uniformity. The luminaire utilizes Cree/Osram LEDs to deliver high lumen output and high efficacy. These thermally optimized LED packages are integrated onto a metal core PCB with high solder joint reliability and low thermal resistance for high drive current system performance. The LED engine produces between 4880 and 7500 lumens of high quality light in warm, neutral and cool white color temperatures while drawing only 32-80 watts of electrical power. JRA9-D offers years of utility with up to 70,000 hours of maintenance-free LED operation. The Dark Sky compliant fixture produces T1-1 and T5-1 downward symmetrical light distribution with minimal light trespass, glare and light pollution.
The constant-current-operated LED module is paired with a high efficiency Mean Well/Inventronics electronic driver that operates in 500 or 750 milliampere ratings. The high performing constant-current driver accepts 100V through 277V, 50 Hz to 60 Hz line voltages. It perfectly matches LED load and maximizes performance with excellent power factor (PF), total harmonic distortion (THD) and operation efficiency over wide variations in operating conditions. The luminaire is rated as Class I with 10KV surge protection and automatic circuit breaker protection. Optional outdoor wireless control module allows remote monitoring and control of an individual fixture. JRA9 also features an optional photocell that enables automatic daylight harvesting.
- Clean, smooth design blending harmoniously into outdoor environments.
- Self-cleaning housing eliminates any issues with dirt depreciation.
- Upgrade friendly modular lens system offers flexibility in photometric options.
- Excellent thermal management ensures maximum component reliability.
- High lumen density Cree/Osram LEDs with a minimum 70,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Mean Well/Inventronics LED power supplies with built-in short-circuit, overload and overheating protection.
- Rugged construction with robust protection against moisture and vibration.
- Excellent salt and humidity resistance, color and gloss retention with TGIC polyester powder coating.
- Optional twistlock photocell integration for dusk-to-dawn light control.
- Optional wireless control module simplifies control and automation.
- Secure latching system allows for tool-less access to electrical compartment.
- Quick-disconnect terminals make installation and maintenance easy.
- IP66 rated for stellar protection against dust and water ingress.
- 5-year warranty.