The side view light strip delivers a moderate output of 1200, 1320 and 1400 lumens of high quality white light per meter in warm white, neutral white and daylight white CCTs respectively. Tight color binning ensures LED-to-LED and board-to-board consistency of color temperatures for applications where uniformity is important. With a minimum color rendering index of 80 the light strip produces high fidelity illumination that better reveals the texture, finish and color of illuminated surface, which is a critical detail in architectural lighting. The light strip runs on 24VDC power supply and draws 9.6 watts per meter.
The LED strip features a 10mm wide, double layer copper PCB which provides the strip with good bending stability as a result of high fatigue ductility which is inherent in rolled and annealed copper foils. RA copper foils offer excellent solderability and high efficiency thermal dissipation which combine to address the heat management challenge as a consequence of undesirable thermal performance of 3014 LED packages. With a tightly control SMT process that ensure a uniform solder paste transfer to the PCB and flawless reflow soldering, Surmountor side view LED strips are built to deliver consistently optimal performance.
- Side emission for accent and edge lighting.
- High ductility and solderability PCB board provides efficient heat dissipation and good bending stability.
- Tightly binned LEDs ensure exceptional color consistency across the entire run.
- High efficacy 3014 LEDs with excellent color point stability and lumen maintenance.
- Superior color rendering for faithful color reproduction.
- Cuttable every 50mm or in segments of 6 LED nodes.
- Color temperatures: 3000K, 4000K, 5700K, 6500K.
- Dimmable and controllable with a wide range of dimmers and controllers.
- Operates on 24 volts DC power supply.
- 3M adhesive backing.
- Ingress protection from IP20 up to IP68 submersible.