The C2626 LED profile is a walk-over safe aluminum extrusion that recesses into floors, decks, pavers, concrete, stone, and other ground surfaces. The recessed up-lighting solution sparkles off a soft smooth line of light that provides visual guidance for marking paths and deck boundaries. The strip light fixture is designed to accommodate flexible or rigid LED strips with a mounting width of up to 17mm. The variety of color options shined from white, single color, RGB or RGBW LED strip lights will enhance any architectural or landscaping project. With a fully corrosion resistant, heavy duty housing made of 6063-T5 aluminum alloy, the aluminum profile is built to last. The profile is mated by a thick polycarbonate cover which can withstand standard weight loads and provides robust protection against footsteps for the LED strip lights. The opal, frosted and clear cover options allow lighting designers to choose between uniform illumination with excellent light diffusion and high illuminance, or a balanced mix in-between. The square aluminum profile is silver anodized to prevent corrosion. The PC cover is flame retardant as well as UV, impact and high temperature resistant to all weather conditions. The aluminum profile is available in factory cut 1m, 1.5m, 2m and 3m lengths. Custom lengths are offered or can be field cut to exact dimensions.
- Floor mount or ground recessed LED profile.
- Accommodates LED strip lights of maximum 17mm in width.
- Thick wall 6063-T5 aluminum alloy with excellent architectural strength.
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens in milky, frosted or clear finish.
- Silver anodized aluminum finish.
- Standard lengths: 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 3.0m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Dimensions: 26 x 126mm.
- Clear, frosted or opal polycarbonate cover.
- Mounting brackets.
- KM2 * 5H screws.