The B2407 LED aluminum profile features wide wings designed to cover up the mounting gaps that are formed out of recessed bracket installation. The aluminum channel accommodates 8mm and 10mm wide white, color or RGB LED strip lights. The shallow recess extrusion is snapped into flat mounting brackets which are fixed to the pre-routed slots using countersinking screws. Measuring 7mm in depth, the LED profile can be used to produce a desirable line of light from architectural surfaces made of wood, plaster, or any other routable material. B2407 LED profile is precision extruded using thermally efficient 6063-T5 aluminum alloy. Its high effectiveness in heat dissipation guarantees a long L70 lifetime of LEDs. The LED strip lights are protected by heat and impact resistant polycarbonate covers which are available in clear, frosted and milky (opal) translucences. This kit include plastic end caps that complete the aesthetic look of the profile.
- Recessed extrusion that flush mounts LED strips with a maximum width of 10mm.
- Made from 6063-T5 aluminum alloy for high thermal conductivity and tensile strength.
- Snap-in milky, frosted and clear polycarbonate covers.
- Standard lengths: 1m, 2m, 3m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Compatible plastic end caps.
- Dimensions (width x depth): 18.34 x 6.94mm
- Clear, frosted or milky polycarbonate cover.
- Plastic end caps (including one with a wiring hole).
- Mounting brackets.