The F002 LED channel from Surmountor Lighting is a surface mounted LED profile designed for under cabinet, shelf display and commercial showroom lighting. Its shallow, wide profile design fits in tight spaces just about anywhere for soft, direct ambient or task illumination. The aluminum profile is designed with a pair of rounded collars which adds a sleek look to the profile while hiding the mounting brackets for a clean installation. The LED channel provides housing for 8mm, 10m or 12mm flexible or rigid LED tapes. The product is available in standard 1m, 1.5m, 2m and 3m lengths, or can be factory cut to the extract field sizes to create custom length linear lighting fixtures. F002 is equipped with milky white polycarbonate covers to create good light dispersion without exposing the unpleasant images of the light source. Frosted and clear PC covers are also available for higher light output. The aluminum profile is extruded from thermally efficient 6063-T5 aluminum alloy and silver anodized for an extraordinary aesthetic quality of the profile's surface. The product kit comes standard with matching end caps which protect the LED channel form dust and debris entry while eliminating unwanted light leaks.
- Surface mount LED profile that accommodates LED strip lights of 12mm or less in width.
- High quality 6063-T5 aluminum alloy extrusion with excellent thermal conductivity.
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Standard silver anodized finish, also available in black or white finish.
- Standard lengths: 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 3.0m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Dimensions (width x depth): 29.5 x 7mm.
- Clear, frosted or opal polycarbonate cover.
- Plastic end caps (including one with a conduit entry knockout).
- Mounting brackets.