The T001 aluminum profile is a 3-channel aluminum extrusion that emanates light from three sides. The linear fixture is designed to provide excellent horizontal and vertical illuminance to bathe the architectural space in uniform illumination. The product is ideal for shelf display and under cabinet lighting in retail and residential applications to create an inviting atmosphere while providing a strong punch of light that makes navigating a space visually comfortable. The channel on each side is designed to accommodate an 8mm, 10mm or 12mm LED strip light. The aluminum channels are mated with heat and impact resistant opal polycarbonate covers which create excellent diffusion for optimal distribution of the light. Frosted and clear lenses are available for applications where a higher optical efficiency is desired. The aluminum profile is made of 6063-T5 aluminum alloy which possesses high thermal conductivity and surface quality. Silver anodized finish ensures the aluminum surface has a clean look and excellent gloss attention over the lifetime of this product. The aluminum finish is also available in black and white.
- Surface mount LED profile with a 3-channel design for 180° light distribution.
- The channels accommodates LED strip lights of maximum 12mm in width.
- 6063-T5 aluminum alloy extrusion with efficient heat dissipation for a lifetime of optimal LED performance.
- UV, heat and impact resistant polycarbonate lens in milky, frosted or clear finish.
- Silver anodized aluminum finish, also available in black or white color.
- Standard lengths: 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 3.0m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Dimensions (width x depth): 41 x 17.4mm.
- Clear, frosted or opal polycarbonate cover.
- Plastic end caps (including one with a conduit entry knockout).
- Mounting brackets.