The W001 aluminum profile is designed to deliver uplighting that provides ambient aesthetics with continuous or individual patterns of light. The architectural profiles offer a layered lighting solution for vertical illumination that improves visibility and visual impact at the walls. The aluminum channel accommodates an LED strip light with 8mm, 10mm or 12mm in width. With a polycarbonate lens that optimizes light transmission, light is evenly spread out and creates a soft ambiance and balanced environment with defined highlights and shadows. Available in milky, frosted and clear lens options, the W001 aluminum profile provides optimal distribution of the light with various degrees of light diffusion. Made from 6063-T5 aluminum alloy, the extrusion offers effective dissipation of heat to maintain the LED junction level operating temperature. The silver anodized aluminum profile features a streamlined geometry that is sure to add a sleek touch to the architectural space. The profile comes standard with end caps that complete the aesthetic look of the profile while eliminating unwanted light leaks.
- Vertical mount LED profile that accommodates LED strip lights of maximum 12mm in width.
- 6063-T5 aluminum alloy with excellent thermal conductivity and surface quality.
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens in milky, frosted or clear finish.
- Silver anodized aluminum finish, also available in black or white color.
- Standard lengths: 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 3.0m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Dimensions: 40.7 x 17.9mm.
- Clear, frosted or opal polycarbonate cover.
- Plastic end caps (including one with a conduit entry knockout).
- Mounting brackets.