The W005 LED aluminum profile from Surmountor Lighting is designed for embedded installation into an exterior corner formed by two planes which meet at a 90° angle. The LED profile creates a wonderful glow to illuminate the linear geometry of the exterior corners in an architectural space. The clean line of uniformly diffused or fully delivered crisp light through milky, frosted or clear polycarbonate cover brings undeniable charm and a sense of modern design to any interior space. The corner mounted LED profile is created for multi-layer wall or ceiling applications and requires in-process installation. The profile with a pair of wide collars is screw-fixed to the base architectural layer upon which an intermediate layer is filled to give the profile a sturdy mount. The top layer of architectural surface finish integrates seamlessly with the profile and makes a smooth transition. Anodized extrusion is made of 6063-T5 aluminum alloy with excellent thermal conductivity. This extrusion kit comes standard with compatible end caps to protect the channel from dust ingress.
- Corner recessed extrusion for multi-layer wall or ceiling applications.
- The aluminum channel accommodates LED strips with a maximum width of 10mm.
- Made from 6063-T5 aluminum alloy with high thermal conductivity.
- Snap-in milky, frosted and clear polycarbonate covers.
- Standard lengths: 1m, 2m, 3m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Compatible plastic end caps.
- Plastic end caps (including one with a wiring hole).
- Mounting brackets.