The C3535 LED aluminum profiles from Surmountor Lighting provide one of the easiest to install, most affordable and versatile continuous-row lighting systems available on the market. The square shaped aluminum channel is designed to create high performing linear illumination for commercial, retail, industrial, or residential with the extraordinary energy efficiency of LED lighting. With a complete suite of connectors including straight, 90° flat, 90° vertical connectors as well as L, T, X rail connectors, C3535 LED aluminum profiles offer virtually unlimited flexibility and adaptability to build trunking systems for challenging lighting demands in all applications.
Measuring 35mm in both width and depth, the LED profile is made of extruded 6063-T5 aluminum alloy which boasts high thermal conductivity and dimensional stability. The aluminum extrusion is anodized for an anti-corrosive sliver finish which also creates a clean modern look. The aluminum channel is designed to accept LED strips up to 24mm width. A UV and impact resistant snap-in polycarbonate cover mates the precisely molded grooves and provides smooth light diffusion and uniform light distribution throughout. Two raceways on the sides of the channel can be used to route the power cables. The aluminum profiles can be suspended from the ceiling using aircraft cables or surface mounted with flat brackets.
- Accommodating up to 24mm width LED strips.
- Designed for single-light illumination or end-to-end linear illumination.
- L, T, X rail connectors providing the cross trunking capability.
- High quality 6063-T5 aluminum alloy extrusion with high thermal conductivity.
- UV and impact resistant, frosted polycarbonate cover delivers uniform illumination.
- Standard lengths: 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 3.0m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Suspended or surface mounting.
- Dimensions (width x depth): 35 x 35mm.
- Frosted polycarbonate cover.
- Metal end caps (including one with a wiring hole).
- Screws for end caps, KM2 x 5H.
- Flat mounting brackets.
- Straight connectors, 90° flat and 90° vertical connectors (ordered separately).
- L, T, X node connectors (ordered separately).
- Aircraft cables (ordered separately).