The D001 surface mount LED profile offers a versatile LED linear lighting solution that deliver more configurability than T5/T8 LED tubes. With seamless end-to-end connection capability, the slim profile provides probably the most affordable continuous-row lighting system available on the market. Whether you are seeking to add task lighting to a kitchen, office, or workstation, or you simply want to give a decorative accent to cabinets, closets, or coves, the D001 aluminum profile is a good fit for these applications. The LED channel accommodates white, single color or RGB LED strips with a width of 16mm or less. The LEDs shine light through a curved, milky polycarbonate diffuser for a homogeneous light output with no visible LED pixilation or hot spots. Frosted or clear PC lenses are also available to ensure optimum light transmission. The UV and impact resistant lenses are snapped into the extrusion or can be slid into the aluminum channel from the side. The profile is provided with design matching end caps for internal component protection as well as giving the profile a finished look. The high quality profile is made of 6063-T5 aluminum alloy that provides high efficiency passive heat dissipation to keep the LED junction temperature under control.
- Surface mount LED profile that accommodates LED strip lights which are 16mm or less in width.
- High quality 6063-T5 aluminum alloy extrusion with excellent heat transfer capability.
- Curved, UV and impact resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Standard silver anodized finish, also available in black or white finish.
- Standard lengths: 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 3.0m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Dimensions (width x depth): 21.8 x 19.5mm.
- Clear, frosted or opal polycarbonate cover.
- Plastic end caps (including one with a conduit entry knockout).
- Flat mounting brackets.